WHAT TO EXPECT
Additional information to general camp questions can be found on our FAQ’s page.
- Camp Director is Andy Rojo, former D1 recruiting coordinator at Long Beach State, Associate Head Coach at Riverside CC and current National Team Identification Regional Director for USA Baseball
- College coaches will be on field and interact in dugouts during games
- Hitting and defensive skills workout plus 2 live games of 10 innings each
- Players receive all measurement data from skills workout (60yd time, home to 1B time, catcher pop times, defensive arm velocities, pitcher velocities)
- Each team will have 16 position players and 8 pitchers (2 players per position)
- Playing time will be scheduled evenly unless injury occurs or game ends in an odd # inning
- Position players play 4-5 innings each game for total of 9-10 innings during camp. Total # of AB’s will be 5-7 during camp
- Pitchers will pitch 2-3 innings during camp plus a specific college-level pitcher’s workout (arm care and conditioning)
- College umpires staffed to control quality of game and tempo
- Certified athletic trainer on site
- Great value at only $595 per position player and $495 per pitcher (other camps charge $750 – $995 and no video included)
Hart Park baseball field is located at 701 S Glassell Street Orange, CA 92866 and is home to Chapman University baseball. There is no entry fee and parents & families are welcomed to attend.